I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I sure did. I had a much needed break from both jobs for 6 days and I obviously took a break from blogging too… Just a few random things I’d like to mention
1. I started Weight Watchers Sunday and I have already lost 2lbs… I’m determined to lose this weight because never in my life have I been this heavy. I have been between 110lbs. and 120lbs. from age 13 to age 20 and now I’m approaching 140 as I approach my 23rd birthday… I want to live a healthy lifestyle before I have children and have to teach my children a healthy lifestyle… Just in case you are thinking 140lbs is not bad. I became overweight on my BMI scale when I weighed 125. I am only 5’0” tall and I need to get my weight under control before it goes any further… Plus I want to be skinny on my wedding day!
2. I won $200.00 on Vacation!
3. Christmas is in 25days. I have started my Christmas shopping but there is still a ton more to get done. Have you started yours?
4. We bought a new washer and dryer… Kinda as a Christmas gift to each other (even though it went on Coy’s card, not a mutual one. Lol). Our dryer has been broken for awhile. We’ve had it fixed but a month later it started crapping out again. It takes 4 hours to dry things… It’s awful!
5. I met my Wedding Coordinator over the weekend and she is a ditz. We set the appointment 2 months ago, yet she was 15 minutes late after I told her we were on a tight schedule and extremely unprepared. Our conversation:
HER- “So, you came to see the Spa Wall?”
ME- “Well, we’ve already seen it but sure! We wouldn’t mind seeing it again. But what I really came for was to get the final details completed like my flowers and aisle runner?”
She hands me a brochure
ME- “I’ve already seen this and know exactly what I want”
HER- “Oh! So, you’ve set a date?”
ME- “Yes, we signed a contract”
HER- “Oh, I’m sorry. I’m sure it’s in my office somewhere”
That’s just a little taste of how our morning went with her. She also told us our reception package would be $750.00 not including the food, turns out the space is $3,000.00… Boy, was she off! Goodness Gracious! I’m not trying to be a bridezilla, I just want to know that on May 28, she isn’t going to say something like “Oh yes, the Smith Family!” and I’m like “Who are they?”
Well, thanks for reading!!