Monday, November 1, 2010

What Makes A Great Weekend?

On Thursday, all I knew was Coy had been studying all week and would continue throughout the weekend and I was working during all the Halloween parties. So, I honestly thought "well, goodbye weekend. I have to give Coy study time and I have to bring in some money"... but the weekend was actually an excellent weekend!

Friday we had steak and potatoes at my mom's then came home to carve our pumpkin!

I had never carved one (not like I actually carved it this time either... Coy did), so this was so exciting! Plus, it really put me in the halloween spirit. After, Coy carved us a pumpkin and I collected the seeds to be toasted, we decided to roast marmallows and make smores.
It was such a great night!!

Saturday, I got up, toasted pumpkin seeds, worked out, had lunch with Coy and decided to be batgirl at work that night.
BatGirl & Taylor Swift


Then, Sunday I slept in, had lunch with Coy (we like to eat. lol) and dressed up as a 80's High Schooler for work.
Disclaimer: The sweat shirt was really big. I'm not the fat.
What a great weekend! How was your weekend?
Thanks for reading!!

1 comment: