- I want to Thank everyone for reading, commenting and following me. I greatly appreciate the fact that someone/anyone wants to read about my thoughts and stories of my life.
- I've been trying to read a book every month.. It was part of this past year's New Years Resolution.
- January was "Gone for Good" by Harlan Coben, February was "Mommywood" by Tori Spelling, March was "Pursuit" by Karen Robard, April was "Hold Tight" by Harlan Coben, May was "Obsession" by Karen Robard, June was "Chelsea, Chelsea, Bang, Bang" by Chelsea Handler, July was "Shattered" by Karen Robard, August was "Official Book Club Selection: A Memoir of Kathy Griffin" by Kathy Griffin... I skipped September, October and November because I just couldn't get into the book I was trying to read. BUT then I started to read James Patterson and have been hooked ever since!
- I have been reading "Kiss the Girls:" by James Patterson. So, we decided to rent the movie.. It sucks compared to the book. I hate when I get all excited about something and it lets me down.
- I'm done with Christmas shopping!
- Tonight, I'm clearing off the dinner table, popping open a bottle (or two) of wine and having myself a wrapping party!
- I probably won't write these next few days because I plan to be busy with Christmas Festivities.
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Monday, December 20, 2010
You like how I ran two subjects together? Me too. Thanks for reading my ramble. Also, please check out my recipes on my other blog, Foodies Anonymous.
Hope everyone has a great Christmas week!
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
- I'm dreaming of a white Christmas (it snowed last year).
- It's supposed to be 54 degrees on Christmas Eve with 0% precipitation so we won't see snow.
- I'm off Christmas Eve and then work Christmas. I've never had to work a Christmas before.
- I'm about half way done with my Christmas shopping... I wanted to be done and just be wrapping this weekend but nope!
- I've never been kissed under a mistletoe... but I always see how awkward/romantic they make it in movies and have always dreamt of it one day happening to me.
- It was actually once believed that if you weren't kissed under the mistletoe you wouldn't be able to wed in the upcoming year... I hope it happens to me this year since I'm suppose to get married May 28
- I hate eggnog.
- I hate when people write "XMAS" because like my Mamaw always says "don't take Christ out of Christmas"
My Christmas Eve/Christmas Schedule (because I know everyone is dying to know my plans):
Christmas Eve- 10am: Head over to Papaw & Mamaw's for our big Christmas breakfast and to open gifts with my Aunt, Uncle, Cousins, and thier wives and kids.
2pm: Head to Fort Smith to see Coy's family and exchange gifts with them.
8pm: Head home. Followed by sleep...
Christmas- 8am: Christmas at my Mom's. Breakfast and exchanging gifts with my mom, sister and my sister's boyfriend.
5pm- Dinner and gifts with my love!
The first full weekend is January we have to head back up to Fort Smith for our other Christmas Celebrations... The past few months have been extremely busy for us. I feel like everytime I turn around I have to find someone to watch the dogs again. My poor babies.
Well, I hope everyone has a great rest of the week!! Thanks for reading.
Thursday, December 9, 2010
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I do a little of both. It depends what it is and who it is for.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artifical. I mean real smells good but it's also a huge mess.
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually after the day or sometime that weekend after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? Hopefully before New Years
5. Do you like eggnog? No
6. Favorite gift received as a child? umm... That's a toughy.... My blow-up trampoline.
7. Hardest person to buy for? My Uncle
8. Easiest person to buy for? My sister, Jenny
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Not at my house, but I always grew up with several around the house at this time of year.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail... but I may email this year since I haven't had time to pick out cards.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? 2 years ago, I recieved an ugly purse and wasn't able to return it because the store is was purchased from wasn't in town.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Christmas with the Kranks
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? December. (And I am so behind.)
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? We always have a big breakfast on Christmas Eve... LOVE IT!
16. Lights on the tree (colored or clear)? colored
17. Favorite Christmas song? Santa, Baby!
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Home usually... but we are traveling this year
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yes, Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixon, Comet, Cupid, Doner, Blitson, and Rudolph.
20. Angel, star or ribbon on top of tree?Angel
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Eve with my big family. Christmas day with my little family. lol
22. Favorite children's Christmas song? umm.. "I Want A Hippopotomus For Christmas"
23. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The debate about Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays... I will say Merry Christmas to those I know who are celebrating it and in sake of not offending people, Happy Holidays all the other times. What if someone celebrates Hannakah.
24. Favorite ornament theme or color? green and red
25. Turkey or ham on Christmas day? Ham
26. What do you want for Christmas this year? Espresso Machine.
27. Does anyone in your family dress up as Santa? No.
28. Age you discovered who Santa was? I don't know... Maybe 5 or 6... 7
29. Eggnog, hot chocolate, or apple cider? Hot Cocoa
30. Traditional colors (red and green) or other colors? Love the reds, greens and golds!
31. Do you have any Christmas decorations on your roof? no
32. How does Santa get into your house? Chimney or magic key? Chimney
33. Do you prefer gifts or gift cards? Gift Cards
34. Favorite children's Christmas Cartoon? How The Grinch Stole Christmas.
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Monday, December 6, 2010
1. We are re-doing our bedroom and bathroom. Just small changes because we like the black and cream colors we have now, but we need a new comforter. I love this one:
2.We NEED new towels... Right now they are hot pink because I was 18 when I bought them... We are going to do tan towels and put the hot pink ones in the guest bathroom for now.
3. I want a Panini maker... It also will be great for quesadillas and such.
4. I'd also love new bath rugs.
5. Also, we recently ditched my old crappy rug in our living room so I could use a new one... It looks so empty without it.
6. I want drapes in kitchen, but we may or may not ask for them.
I'm sure I will find many more items to put on there. Though, we are not putting an Espresso Machine (if you read earlier posts then you know I've been wanting one) on there because my Mom is buying us one for Christmas.
On to even more exciting news... BUR-BUR-BURR! I've lost 5lbs during my first week of Weight Watchers... I can't wait to say 10lbs. I also have bad news though... I fell on the treadmill Tuesday and busted up BOTH knees (especially the right one) after hobbling for several days and numerous sleep-less nights, they are feeling better... BUT (here's the bad news) it still hurts so incredibly bad when I try and run, so I haven't been able to. My poor knees!
Thanks for reading! Come back on Wednesday for Randomness.
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I sure did. I had a much needed break from both jobs for 6 days and I obviously took a break from blogging too… Just a few random things I’d like to mention
1. I started Weight Watchers Sunday and I have already lost 2lbs… I’m determined to lose this weight because never in my life have I been this heavy. I have been between 110lbs. and 120lbs. from age 13 to age 20 and now I’m approaching 140 as I approach my 23rd birthday… I want to live a healthy lifestyle before I have children and have to teach my children a healthy lifestyle… Just in case you are thinking 140lbs is not bad. I became overweight on my BMI scale when I weighed 125. I am only 5’0” tall and I need to get my weight under control before it goes any further… Plus I want to be skinny on my wedding day!
2. I won $200.00 on Vacation!
3. Christmas is in 25days. I have started my Christmas shopping but there is still a ton more to get done. Have you started yours?
4. We bought a new washer and dryer… Kinda as a Christmas gift to each other (even though it went on Coy’s card, not a mutual one. Lol). Our dryer has been broken for awhile. We’ve had it fixed but a month later it started crapping out again. It takes 4 hours to dry things… It’s awful!
5. I met my Wedding Coordinator over the weekend and she is a ditz. We set the appointment 2 months ago, yet she was 15 minutes late after I told her we were on a tight schedule and extremely unprepared. Our conversation:
HER- “So, you came to see the Spa Wall?”
ME- “Well, we’ve already seen it but sure! We wouldn’t mind seeing it again. But what I really came for was to get the final details completed like my flowers and aisle runner?”
She hands me a brochure
ME- “I’ve already seen this and know exactly what I want”
HER- “Oh! So, you’ve set a date?”
ME- “Yes, we signed a contract”
HER- “Oh, I’m sorry. I’m sure it’s in my office somewhere”
That’s just a little taste of how our morning went with her. She also told us our reception package would be $750.00 not including the food, turns out the space is $3,000.00… Boy, was she off! Goodness Gracious! I’m not trying to be a bridezilla, I just want to know that on May 28, she isn’t going to say something like “Oh yes, the Smith Family!” and I’m like “Who are they?”
Well, thanks for reading!!
Monday, November 22, 2010
- My jobs
- My Family
- My friends
- My doggies
- A roof over my head
- My Car
- And Shopping
- Paychecks. lol
- My church
- My and Coy's Health
- My Family and Friend's Health
- My bed
- Running weather... like yesterday
- A shower
- And Hot Water
- My IPhone. lol
- Getting fun things in the mail
- A working toilet... just being honest
- And singing
- And dancing
- My Co-Workers
- My blog!
- A heater
- And an air conditioner
- Accessories... jewelry.
- Cute bags
- Facebook. lol
- Lunch dates
- Falling in love with Mr. Right
- And Concerts
- Game Night
- Nights off.
- Pictures and Memories
- Good Conversation
- For a great 22 years of life!
What are you thankful for?
Thanks for reading.
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
- Why do women find it a good idea to wear black or dark colored bras underneath thier white shirts? It isn't attractive and it makes me think "have you not done laundry in awhile or are you just color blind?"... Listen! I've been in the situation where all my light bras are dirty and all I have is my deep purple colored bra. Solution: black cami. bodabing. bodaboom. Make it happen people.
- Why do you insist to preach to me in a public place? I go to church. I love Jesus... but do NOT approach me in Target and say "Do you know Jesus died on the cross for your sins?" because I'll say "yes, which gives me the right to punch you and then I'll just pray for forgivness tonight... Now move so I can grocery shop". Seriously, I'm dressed like everyone else what makes you pinpoint me out of everyone else and think "well, there's a sinner right there"
- Which brings me to my next rant, when you are at work and I put you on drive through, I don't appreciate having to take your orders and then later find out it's because you were praying... Once again, I love Jesus, but Jesus knows I work 2 jobs and while at work, I do my work!
- We freed a mouse this morning. He was detected by Rocky last night, so we set an animal friendly trap (one that wouldn't kill him) and went to bed, so this morning we freed him and hoped he chooses the apartments over our house next time.
- I leave for Vegas in one week!!
- I only work Monday at both my jobs and then Tuesday afternoon I may have to come into my office job for 30mins or so... but then it's off to Vegas.
Thanks for reading!
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
"If you're going to kill each other, do it outside - I just finished cleaning!"
My mother taught me RELIGION
"You better pray that this will come out of the carpet."
My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL
"If you don't stop it, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
My mother taught me REASON
"Because I said so, that's why."
My Mother taught me LOGIC
"If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
My mother taught me FORESIGHT
"Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident"
My mother taught me IRONY
"If you keep crying and I'll give you something to cry about."
My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS
"Shut your mouth and eat your supper!"
My mother taught me about STAMINA
"You'll sit there 'till your entire dinner is finished."
My mother taught me about WEATHER
"It looks as if a tornado swept through the gameroom."
My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY
"If I've told you once, I've told you a million times--Don't exaggerate!!!"
My mother taught me THE CIRCLE OF LIFE
"I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION
"Stop acting like your father!"
My mother taught me about ENVY
"There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful Mom like you do!"
My Mother taught me about ANTICIPATION
"Oh! You just wait until you get home!"
My Mother also, taught me about RECEIVING
"You are going to get it when you get home!"
My Mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE
"If you don't stop crossing your eyes like that, they are going to stay that way forever."
My Mother taught me to THINK AHEAD
"If you don't pass your tests, you'll never get a good job."
My Mother taught me HUMOR
"When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me."
My Mother taught me how to BECOME AN ADULT
"If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
My Mother taught me about SEX
My Mother taught me about GENETICS
"You're just like your father."
My Mother taught me about my ROOTS
"What is this? Do you think you were born in a barn?"
My Mother taught me about WISDOM OF AGE
"When you get to be my age, you will understand."
My Mother taught me about JUSTICE
"One day you'll have kids ... and I hope they turn out to be just like you!"
Thanks to My Mom and all the other Mothers out there that are just full of wisdom. How else would we grow up and be good parents? lol
Thursday, November 11, 2010
First Things, First: Ranting Wednesday is going to switch off with Random Wednesday every so often. Also, I didn't get to do my Random Wednesday Countdown yesterday, I will do it today.
- I'll say Hello to Vegas in 13days!
- Christmas is in 1month & 13days!
- I turn 23 in 2months and 15days!
- Coy & I get married in 6months & 17days!
Now, let me explain to you the importance of dating. I feel extremely passionate about this because I've been brought up in a family who has engraved this into my mind and now I am a living breathing example of it.
I would hope that most couples, like Coy and I started out dating. During this dating period you get to know each other, have fun, establish common interests and ultimately fall in love. For many of us after you have been together a while the dating unfortunately stops. Careers may have blossomed, children may have entered the picture or in my case, school takes ALL of your fiance's time. You may find that you and your mate spend little or no time together alone. It is proven that couples that have a regular date night have happier and healthier relationships . I strongly suggest that you schedule a date night once each week. This will help you recreate or keep the closeness, fun and thrill in your relationship.
You think date night is too expensive? I have great news, date night does not have to cost a lot of money, in fact it can be free. It is about being creative and spending time together. A date night out can consist of a walk in the park, followed up by snuggling up and watching t.v. or a movie. It may involve the two of you cooking an inexpensive meal together. Or you could also search for free concerts and/or festivals to go to.
You are too busy? People give time and attention to what they value and find important. If you value your relationship then make the time. It is worth it. Make it a priority in order to create a lasting relationship. Also, date night is not about the quantity of time, but rather the quality of time. Quality time is a healthy way to express love. Just remember "couples that play together, stay together".
I'd just like to thank all my readers for your comments on here and facebook. You are greatly appreciated.
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
I realize it is Random Wednesday, but instead I'm doing Ranting Wednesday... Please Read what someone wrote on "Lives of Doctor Wives".
"I am above my circumstances."
"It can be a huge challenge while Dr.H is in medical school and residency to live the way we live, being the way we are. Most of the Dr. Wives I know not only have their college degrees, but have gone on the get advanced degrees such as a master's degree or law degree, or some other type of advanced education.
It only makes since that we are highly educated, intellectual women because we married men who value education as well.
This being said, it can be difficult emotionally, while in these years, when we are waiting in the overfilled medicaid clinic with our sick child, or buying food with WIC vouchers and/or food stamps.
I want to scream - "I want you all to know, I don't belong here! I'm not here because I dropped out of high school and have 3 kids from 3 daddies. I'm here because daddy is a doctor and we are all sacrificing for his education!"
"I am above my circumstances"
"I am above my circumstances"
Can get that as a bumper sticker on my falling apart car? Can I put it on a hat like Frank Rossitano on "30 Rock"?
No, I will suffer through. I will make extra money when necessary dealing Black Jack, dressing as Dora the Explorer or a Carebear at Walmart. I will do surveys for Marlboro at gay bars. I will hand out Viva paper towel samples to people who push it away and say, "I'm good" (who doesn't need paper towels any way?) I will make my kids wear pants that are too short and get the discounted lunch. I will do what I must for my husband to get his education.
But I will know that I am above my circumstances."
Wow! Really? Many readers were saying that it was "insensitive “and "offensive", but my complaint was as follows...
"Alright... I'll be honest I found this post to be offensive only because of this comment, "It only makes since that we are highly educated, intellectual women because we married men who value education as well"... I don't have a higher education. I have my associates and stopped at that so I could work while my Fiancé is in medical school. I did this so that we could still live in our nice house and have cars to drive... Oh and Miss Educated it *sense, not *since"
I guess this affected me because I chose not to go back to school when I got my job at Lavish and was working full time, bought myself a house and was enjoying the job that God had blessed me with. So, after I lost my job at Lavish (because they closed), I didn't go back to school because when I bought my house I made the choice to be a full time employee, not student. Now here I am working 2 jobs to support Coy and I so his loan money doesn't run out from being a full time Med Student and this girl makes me feel degraded because she feels that I must not "value my education" like Coy does... Actually, Miss Smarty Pants, Coy decided to be a doctor when he was young not because he was greedy or wanted to go to school for years and years and years, but because he wanted to help people.
I guess I've ranted enough... Leave me a comment!
Monday, November 8, 2010
I've mentioned before I like the vintage feel. My dress and stuff is vintage looking. I thought this record CD would be a good idea for a party favor. For my something old I'm carrying grandmother's bible from when she was young, behind my flowers. I thought that seemed to go well with the vintage look.
I love this reception photo, because it incorporates trees whch has nothing to do with a "vintage feel" but I still love it!!
Thanks for reading!!
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
- It's 21 days till Vegas for Coy's Thanksgiving break!
- It's 1 month and 22 days till Christmas!
- It's 2 months and 24 days till my birthday!
- I marry the man of my dreams in 6months and 25 days!!!
There is your Random Wednesday! Have a great rest of the week.
Monday, November 1, 2010
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Today’s Random Wednesday is inspired by two other blogs I read…
What have I Google'd lately?
1. Giant Ant Insects- Coy found a bug in the house and claimed it was a grasshopper, but I swear to you it was a ginormous ant. So, I decided to Google “Giant Ant Insects”
2. Money Tree Plant Care- We own a money tree and it has grown so much over the summer ever since we moved it outside but recently the nights have become cooler so I decided to move it inside but now it’s beginning to die. So, I was hoping this would help, but it didn’t the tree is still dying. Any suggestions?
3. Curly hair styles- I’m sick of my hair… I used to love taking pictures but nowadays I hate my hair so much that I hate the way I look. I want long hair for my wedding but gosh it’s such a mess!!
4. Fall Fashion for 2010- Well, I needed inspiration and I knew Google could lead me the right directions.
My Tentative Christmas Wish List… I haven’t decided where from yet, but I know I want them.
1. Espresso Machine
2. Nice, non-girly Sheets (almost all my sheets have hot pink on them)
3. Curtains for our kitchen (the people in the apartments behind us can see right in to our kitchen and have been known to watch us eat dinner)
4. A new rug for our living room (I bought one for $20 three years ago and now it is beginning to look thin and worn out).
Have a great Wednesday!!
Friday, October 22, 2010
So, since I have a fun filled weekend ahead of me I need to make sure I know exactly what I'm going to wear. Lets start with Saturday evening, Coy and I are attending my work party and then heading out to Octoberfest, I am feeling inspired to wear my jean leggings. I loved this girl's outfit but I'll probably wear my boots and add a jacket.
Then on Sunday evening we are headed out to Hard Rock and I am thinking leopard print!
Ignore my hair in that picture... I had been karoke'ing and working up a sweat.... Anywho, haven't decided yet what to put with my leopard top, but I'll figure it out.
I'm getting pretty darn pumped about this weekend. Does anyone else have big plans this weekend? I hope so!!
Thanks for reading!!
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
- It's cold outside. Like so cold, that you wouldn't want to leave the bed because the temperature outside made the inside cold too... And I can't turn on the heat because it will just get warm outside and then the house will be hot. It's a hard decision.
- I leave on vacation in 5 weeks! I can't wait. No work for me or school for Coy for 4 days!
- I'm exhausted. I got a call at 5:45am asking if I had left last night with the Shift keys in my pocket. I did. My fault!.. But I decided that since I was up I'd go ahead and workout. BIG MISTAKE! I'm so tired and I work tonight, so there's no going to bed early... I also can't slip in a little nap either because I'm at the Office now (meaning my desk job) and I have to be at the store (meaning Starbucks) at 1:30.
- I'm probably not going to purchase a Halloween costume since I work Halloween weekend... unless we get to wear costumes at work?!
- I'm off this weekend. I am pumped! Saturday night we are going to Octoberfest and Sunday we are staying at Hard Rock Hotel since Coy earned a free night. I'm so excited...
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Thanks for reading!! Random Wednesday tomorrow.
Thursday, October 14, 2010
I'd also, like to wish my sister, Jenny a very happy birthday! I love her so very much and am so grateful to have her not only as my sister but as a best friend.
Happy Birthday, Jenny. I love you and hope you have an amazing Birthday and many to follow.
Monday, October 11, 2010
My weekend went well. We went to the fair on Friday, after seeing the play “The Insanity of Mary Girard” which Union High School performed and a barista from my Starbucks had a leading role in. At the fair, we ate a bunch of junk and rode two rides (yes, only two we are too poor to buy more tickets). I, of course didn’t take pictures, but I found this one…
Saturday I overslept and nearly missed my appointment at David’s Bridal. We arrived 25 minutes late but they didn’t seem too mad. My mom bought me my dress, slip, shoes, head piece and garter. I would post pictures but Coy reads my posts sometimes so you will simply have to wait… I am getting so excited. I just can’t wait any longer. We get married in 7months and 17 days (I have the countdown on my phone)… After my dress shopping, we put the dress in a hiding spot and then my mom and I had lunch together. The day was pretty boring after that since I worked all night.
Yesterday was my lazy day. Coy and I had to teach at church but after that he had to study so I just ran up to work, dropped off some cupcakes and headed to the movie with Jenny and Matt (two of my favorite people). We saw “Life as We Know It” starring Katherine Heigl and Josh Duhamel. It was adorable… Then, Coy and I had dinner together last night.
I’m off at Starbucks until Wednesday and since Coy studied all weekend, we’ve decided that these next two nights we will enjoy our time together before it’s back to work for me and back to studying for him. I’m so excited…
My little sister turns 19 in 3days. It makes me feel old.
Thanks for reading! Leave me comments and any questions you may have.
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
It is yet another Wednesday and this week I'm FALL CRAZY. I realize I keep talking about how much I love Fall but I don't feel like the message is across yet! So, here I go...
- For Halloween I'm debating between Marilyn Monroe and a 50's housewife. WHICH ONE?OR...
- I really want to throw a Halloween Party but between my work and Coy's School, there is just no time to plan one. Plus, last year everyone wanted to party hop and here I was at my party with all these activities planned.
- When's a good time to carve my pumpkin? I want it nice and cute for Halloween weekend...
- I also think I'm going to do spider webs on my front door... Probably Saturday and Sunday because I bet a lot of kids are going to trick or treat early this year since Hallows Eve falls on a Sunday
- I'm ready for the leaves to change and it to really look like Fall.
- Coy and I are planning to do our engagement pictures the weekend of November 13 and I hope it looks like Fall by then... and that I look skinny by then. lol
- Fall Fashion... need I say more.
Thanks for reading, loves!
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Med School is stressing me out and I'm not the one going to class... It's just... well... Coy studies all the time, then he takes his test and studies some more. I feel like there's rarely a time when he isn't studying. On top of that, he told me yesterday that the only time he ate was when I made him, because he was simply too busy. How can you be so busy you forget to eat? I can be knee deep in work but you better believe when my tummy starts growling I hear it.
I started with a personal trainer. Our first day was Thursday and I fainted on him. YEP! I didn't eat beforehand and because I'm hypoglycemic I just blacked out. I'm fine. He's fine... He didn't make me finish the workout on Thursday. So, we started over again yesterday. I made it through my entire work out and I'm sore today. The plan: to lose 16lbs by December. Plan after that: Stay fit/get toned.
Let's be honest here... I'm getting baby fever like crazy. I dream about it nearly every night. But..I'm not sure why the feeling has gotten so unbearable these past few weeks. A little over a year ago, I was all about loving kids but not wanting any of my own and suddenly everything changes. The other day, Coy and I were talking about a guy he goes to Med School with, who he and his wife are having their 2nd child and we were like "Oh my gosh, how will they manage two kids during such a busy time in their lives?"... Yet, I'm a tad jealous of them. I guess, I've gone a tad crazy, because if we are being honest here (which we are). Coy and I can't even think about that right now. I work two jobs, he doesn't even have time to eat, and hello, how would we afford a baby? Oh and here's the biggest one, we are 7.5months away from our wedding.
Thanks for reading!
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
1. What was the last song you listened to last night?
Ummm... "Today was a Fairy Tale" by Taylor Swift. I only know this because it was still playing when I got back into the car this morning.
2.What color is the top you are wearing today?
I'm wearing a turquoise dress today.
3.Would you rather be a dove or eagle?That's a toughy because a dove is gentle and pure but an eagle is strong... A dove!
4.What is your favorite saying?
"Tomorrow is history and it's never coming back"
5.What is your best friend’s name?
I'd have to say Jenny, Matt and Coy... Oh! And my Mom. I love that woman.
6.When you are sure no one is watching what do you do?
clean my nose ring... gross, I know.
7.If you were to produce movie about yourself, which actor or actress would you cast as you?
Reese Witherspoon and James McAvoy would play Coy because I love them both sooo much.
8.Who did you hug last?
9.What color is your car?
BlackI'm so ready for a vacation. We leave for Vegas in like 2 months and I can hardly wait. That entire Thanksgiving week my morning job is closed so I don't even have to come in. Then, my night job I'll most likely work Sunday-Tuesday but on Wednesday I leave for the rest of the week. OMG! I can't wait... Does anyone else know what they are doing for Thanksgiving?
Comment with your answers please!!
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Hello My Lovely Readers,
I don’t even know where to start today, because so much happened over the weekend. The temperatures have gone down and everyone is pulling out their pumpkins and scarecrows. I love Fall!... As a young'n, I always loved summers by the pool, getting a tan and vacationing while school was out. Now that I'm older I can hardly wait for fall. The leaves begin to fall and so does the temperatures. Fall Clothing is my absolute fave! I get to pull out my favorite brown boots and sweaters. OMG! I'm so excited!
Me and Rocky last Fall.
I also love Halloween and of course, Thanksgiving!
I absolutely love this time of year! Another thing I've been excited about is my Engagement Party which was this past Sunday.
We had a blast. We have such great friends and family. I am so grateful for everything... More pictures are to come. I'm just too lazy to get them up on the computer (I stole the ones on here from my friend, Emily). Not only am I grateful for the wonderful friends and family God has given me but also the man he has put into my life. Coy is seriously, one of the best things in my life. I honestly feel so blessed sometimes that I'm afraid it is too good to be true. I have a home, great jobs, two healthy doggies, excellent friends and family members who support me and the man of my dreams to share all of it with. So, Thank you, Coy! Thank you, Readers! You make me feel so special.
X's & O's,