Thursday, July 1, 2010

Blog II

Day 2 and counting… I have one “follower” so far! Thank you, Lindsey. I want at least 10 by the end of July, so let’s make that happen. I’m also posting it on facebook at the present time so you can read and comment on there (for now)! BUT you can join my blog without having to write your own, just so you guys out there reading know.
We went to Yokozuna last night to eat and it was excellent. Find them at: http://yokozunatulsa.com/
Yokozuna means: the highest rank in professional sumo. So, they had pictures of sumo wrestlers all over the walls. Their sushi was delightful and I ordered a glass of Leese-Fitch Chardonnay and I would most definitely suggest it to those who are willing to try it… I just love eating and drinking. I could honestly write an entire blog about it!

Well, I'll say good-bye on that note. Any comments or questions just let me know I’ll be happy to respond.

1 comment:

  1. I just stumbled across your blog.. hi and welcome to the blogging world! :)

    ReplyDelete