Monday, July 12, 2010

Bucket List


Hey! Everyone… First I want to make a correction to my last post. Coy told me the other night that his classes technically start Tuesday August 10 not the 16th.

Anyway, I was inspired by another blog that I keep up with/read called "The Moore, The Merrier", and she did a bucket list and I just had an urge to do one too.

1. Go on a spontaneous road trip

2. Have a vegetable garden

3. Run a 5k

4. Learn how to make sushi

5. Get married

6. Have 2 children

7. Visit Australia

8. Visit France

9. Visit Canada

10. Become an excellent cook

11. Visit the 4 corners

12. See my sister get married

More to come…

Things that were on my list but I’ve accomplished:

· Got Certified in Zumba

· Bought my own car

· Ran a race

· Lived on my own

· Bought a house

· Kissed someone in the rain

· Danced underneath the stars

· Learned how to ride a bike, again

· Learned to love myself!

· Fall in love with Mr. Right

· In the process of- reading at least one book every monthI am the luckiest girl in the world!!

1 comment:

  1. Loooove it!

    We make sushi a lot, and I love experimenting with new veggies and types of fish to put in it. It's one of my favorite things to make because it's so fun, and really, it's not too hard!

    And good for you for reading one book a month! I'm an English teacher, so I read all the time, but I really want to start reading more "fun" books instead of books I'm requiring my kids to read!

    ReplyDelete