Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Random Wednesdays

There are so many random things to talk about. Where do I even start?

  • I have added a new follower! Thank you! I hope I don't let you down.
  • I have more people who read my blog via facebook then those who have actually joined.
  • When I find out someone has read my blog I feel so touched.
  • I am wicked excited about my Engagement party this Sunday. We had 45 people RSVP.
  • I ran out of contacts and have to wear my glasses for the next 2 days.
  • I have ran 3xs a week for 5 weeks in a row. On top of that, I have been exercising at least one or two other days each week and still have not lost ANY weight. So, I've decided to step it up and run further, faster and nearly kill myself each time (You are so welcome, body). Also, I'm aiming to workout everyday, no excuses.
  • I've been wanting to lose weight ever since I gained those awful 5lbs, but nothing inspired me more than I'm getting married, I like that dress, so I'm going to aim to get in it. The lady at the dress shop said "We can alter the dress to fit you" and I said "No, I'd much rather fit the dress then it fit me".
  • Also, I plan to run the Tulsa Run at the end of October!
Coy, Me, Jenny (my sister) and Matt (Jenny's boyfriend) after I ran the Cinco De Mayo Run.

X's & O's,

-Kris-

No comments:

Post a Comment