Monday, September 20, 2010

First let me introduce my newest blog: FOODIES ANONYMOUS.

http://foodiesanonymous-kris.blogspot.com/2010/09/welcome-to-foodies-anonymous.html

I love trying new things, going out to eat and enjoying the great food God has put on this earth for me. So, after several suggestions from people I decided they had a good idea... I should write a blog about FOOD! No worries, readers I'll still be writing on here about Coy's and My adventure through Med School, our upcoming wedding and all the things in between.
Speaking of our upcoming wedding... This Sunday is our engagement party and as of right now we have 40 guests. 40 guests to feed. 40 guests to entertain. 40 guests to look cute for. So, after all my searching... today it just came to me. This is the look I'm going for:Second to the end, top row. The green skirt, white top. Adorable! Sorry it isn't bigger!... I love this site and wish I could buy everything off of it, but that's only a dream of mine. What do you think? Comments please!

1 comment: