Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Random Wednesdays

This Random Wednesday I'd like to start with some random questions to myself and my readers (so please answer in your comment).

1. What was the last song you listened to last night?

Ummm... "Today was a Fairy Tale" by Taylor Swift. I only know this because it was still playing when I got back into the car this morning.

2.What color is the top you are wearing today?

I'm wearing a turquoise dress today.


3.Would you rather be a dove or eagle?

That's a toughy because a dove is gentle and pure but an eagle is strong... A dove!

4.What is your favorite saying?

"Tomorrow is history and it's never coming back"


5.What is your best friend’s name?

I'd have to say Jenny, Matt and Coy... Oh! And my Mom. I love that woman.


6.When you are sure no one is watching what do you do?

clean my nose ring... gross, I know.


7.If you were to produce movie about yourself, which actor or actress would you cast as you?

Reese Witherspoon and James McAvoy would play Coy because I love them both sooo much.


8.Who did you hug last?

Coy


9.What color is your car?

Black

I'm so ready for a vacation. We leave for Vegas in like 2 months and I can hardly wait. That entire Thanksgiving week my morning job is closed so I don't even have to come in. Then, my night job I'll most likely work Sunday-Tuesday but on Wednesday I leave for the rest of the week. OMG! I can't wait... Does anyone else know what they are doing for Thanksgiving?

Comment with your answers please!!

xoxo,

Kris


2 comments:

  1. omg Reese would TOTALLY be perfect to play you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. What was the last song you listened to last night?

    She's in Love with the boy

    2.What color is the top you are wearing today?

    White, Black and Maroon



    3.Would you rather be a dove or eagle?

    I think you wrote it perfectly....

    That's a toughy because a dove is gentle and pure but an eagle is strong... A dove!


    4.What is your favorite saying?

    "Love is worth fighting For"



    5.What is your best friend’s name?

    I would have to say You, Jenny, Matt,Coy & Definately MY wonderful Mom and Dad



    6.When you are sure no one is watching what do you do?

    I don't really know.




    7.If you were to produce movie about yourself, which actor or actress would you cast as you?

    Jennifer Aniston



    8.Who did you hug last?


    You...when you were sitting at my computer




    9.What color is your car?

    Black

    THANKSGIVING I WILL BE WITH YOU MY SWEET WONDERFUL DAUGHTER AND THE REST OF OUR WONDERFUL
    FAMILY.

    ReplyDelete