Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Med School is Hard.

Hello Everyone,

Med School is stressing me out and I'm not the one going to class... It's just... well... Coy studies all the time, then he takes his test and studies some more. I feel like there's rarely a time when he isn't studying. On top of that, he told me yesterday that the only time he ate was when I made him, because he was simply too busy. How can you be so busy you forget to eat? I can be knee deep in work but you better believe when my tummy starts growling I hear it.


I started with a personal trainer. Our first day was Thursday and I fainted on him. YEP! I didn't eat beforehand and because I'm hypoglycemic I just blacked out. I'm fine. He's fine... He didn't make me finish the workout on Thursday. So, we started over again yesterday. I made it through my entire work out and I'm sore today. The plan: to lose 16lbs by December. Plan after that: Stay fit/get toned.

Let's be honest here... I'm getting baby fever like crazy. I dream about it nearly every night. But..I'm not sure why the feeling has gotten so unbearable these past few weeks. A little over a year ago, I was all about loving kids but not wanting any of my own and suddenly everything changes. The other day, Coy and I were talking about a guy he goes to Med School with, who he and his wife are having their 2nd child and we were like "Oh my gosh, how will they manage two kids during such a busy time in their lives?"... Yet, I'm a tad jealous of them. I guess, I've gone a tad crazy, because if we are being honest here (which we are). Coy and I can't even think about that right now. I work two jobs, he doesn't even have time to eat, and hello, how would we afford a baby? Oh and here's the biggest one, we are 7.5months away from our wedding.
Thanks for reading!
-Kris-

No comments:

Post a Comment