Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Monday!

Where do I begin?..

My weekend went well. We went to the fair on Friday, after seeing the play “The Insanity of Mary Girard” which Union High School performed and a barista from my Starbucks had a leading role in. At the fair, we ate a bunch of junk and rode two rides (yes, only two we are too poor to buy more tickets). I, of course didn’t take pictures, but I found this one…

Saturday I overslept and nearly missed my appointment at David’s Bridal. We arrived 25 minutes late but they didn’t seem too mad. My mom bought me my dress, slip, shoes, head piece and garter. I would post pictures but Coy reads my posts sometimes so you will simply have to wait… I am getting so excited. I just can’t wait any longer. We get married in 7months and 17 days (I have the countdown on my phone)… After my dress shopping, we put the dress in a hiding spot and then my mom and I had lunch together. The day was pretty boring after that since I worked all night.

Yesterday was my lazy day. Coy and I had to teach at church but after that he had to study so I just ran up to work, dropped off some cupcakes and headed to the movie with Jenny and Matt (two of my favorite people). We saw “Life as We Know It” starring Katherine Heigl and Josh Duhamel. It was adorable… Then, Coy and I had dinner together last night.

I’m off at Starbucks until Wednesday and since Coy studied all weekend, we’ve decided that these next two nights we will enjoy our time together before it’s back to work for me and back to studying for him. I’m so excited…

My little sister turns 19 in 3days. It makes me feel old.

Thanks for reading! Leave me comments and any questions you may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment