Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Random Wednesdays: Fall Edition

Helloooo Readers!

It is yet another Wednesday and this week I'm FALL CRAZY. I realize I keep talking about how much I love Fall but I don't feel like the message is across yet! So, here I go...
  • For Halloween I'm debating between Marilyn Monroe and a 50's housewife. WHICH ONE?OR...
  • I really want to throw a Halloween Party but between my work and Coy's School, there is just no time to plan one. Plus, last year everyone wanted to party hop and here I was at my party with all these activities planned.
  • When's a good time to carve my pumpkin? I want it nice and cute for Halloween weekend...
  • I also think I'm going to do spider webs on my front door... Probably Saturday and Sunday because I bet a lot of kids are going to trick or treat early this year since Hallows Eve falls on a Sunday
  • I'm ready for the leaves to change and it to really look like Fall.
  • Coy and I are planning to do our engagement pictures the weekend of November 13 and I hope it looks like Fall by then... and that I look skinny by then. lol
  • Fall Fashion... need I say more.
I love FALL!!
Thanks for reading, loves!

1 comment:

  1. YOU ARE SO AWESOME AND I THINK YOUR POST ARE SO INTRIGUING.

    ReplyDelete