Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Addiction

My addiction started when I worked at Lavish (the store I used to work at) and I used to get up every morning before work and get my Grande White Chocolate Mocha, 2 pumps, nonfat. The problem is it got really pricey, really fast so I, of course, forced myself to stopped. I've reached that point again now that I work there and my favorite drinks have expanded to Caramel Macchiato or Hazelnut Lattes and so much more... So, now I must have Starbucks at least once a day if not two or three times a day. I realize on days I work this isn’t a huge expense but the Starbucks that’s on my way to my morning job is the Starbucks in Target which means no discount… It’s just... coffee at home isn’t as good anymore. I actually have been getting up making Coy coffee and having a cup myself and then leaving for work and making a quick stop of SB before heading into the office. Some days I don't go by Starbucks right away because Coy and I decide to lounge around the house for awhile but by 2 o'clock I need my latte.... So, after some long hard thinking I've decided not to stop my addiction but instead ask for an espresso machine for Christmas. lol

Thanks for reading!! Random Wednesday tomorrow.

-Kris-

No comments:

Post a Comment