Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Random Wednesday.

Greetings! We have reached yet another Random Wednesday and I'm wicked excited about it. lol
  1. It's cold outside. Like so cold, that you wouldn't want to leave the bed because the temperature outside made the inside cold too... And I can't turn on the heat because it will just get warm outside and then the house will be hot. It's a hard decision.
  2. I leave on vacation in 5 weeks! I can't wait. No work for me or school for Coy for 4 days!
  3. I'm exhausted. I got a call at 5:45am asking if I had left last night with the Shift keys in my pocket. I did. My fault!.. But I decided that since I was up I'd go ahead and workout. BIG MISTAKE! I'm so tired and I work tonight, so there's no going to bed early... I also can't slip in a little nap either because I'm at the Office now (meaning my desk job) and I have to be at the store (meaning Starbucks) at 1:30.
  4. I'm probably not going to purchase a Halloween costume since I work Halloween weekend... unless we get to wear costumes at work?!
  5. I'm off this weekend. I am pumped! Saturday night we are going to Octoberfest and Sunday we are staying at Hard Rock Hotel since Coy earned a free night. I'm so excited...
Thanks for reading! Leave some comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment