Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Random Ranting Wednesday

I've decided today to combine Random Wednesday and my new Ranting Wednesday... My rants of the day, as follows:
  1. Why do women find it a good idea to wear black or dark colored bras underneath thier white shirts? It isn't attractive and it makes me think "have you not done laundry in awhile or are you just color blind?"... Listen! I've been in the situation where all my light bras are dirty and all I have is my deep purple colored bra. Solution: black cami. bodabing. bodaboom. Make it happen people.

  2. Why do you insist to preach to me in a public place? I go to church. I love Jesus... but do NOT approach me in Target and say "Do you know Jesus died on the cross for your sins?" because I'll say "yes, which gives me the right to punch you and then I'll just pray for forgivness tonight... Now move so I can grocery shop". Seriously, I'm dressed like everyone else what makes you pinpoint me out of everyone else and think "well, there's a sinner right there"

  3. Which brings me to my next rant, when you are at work and I put you on drive through, I don't appreciate having to take your orders and then later find out it's because you were praying... Once again, I love Jesus, but Jesus knows I work 2 jobs and while at work, I do my work!
Now to just plain Random things:
  1. We freed a mouse this morning. He was detected by Rocky last night, so we set an animal friendly trap (one that wouldn't kill him) and went to bed, so this morning we freed him and hoped he chooses the apartments over our house next time.

  2. I leave for Vegas in one week!!

  3. I only work Monday at both my jobs and then Tuesday afternoon I may have to come into my office job for 30mins or so... but then it's off to Vegas.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure how I found your blog, but this made me laugh out loud. freakin hilarious. and i'm with you on the grocery store preaching thing. not cool.

    -JM

    ReplyDelete