Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Random Wednesday on a Tuesday

Hello Readers!!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I sure did. I had a much needed break from both jobs for 6 days and I obviously took a break from blogging too… Just a few random things I’d like to mention

1. I started Weight Watchers Sunday and I have already lost 2lbs… I’m determined to lose this weight because never in my life have I been this heavy. I have been between 110lbs. and 120lbs. from age 13 to age 20 and now I’m approaching 140 as I approach my 23rd birthday… I want to live a healthy lifestyle before I have children and have to teach my children a healthy lifestyle… Just in case you are thinking 140lbs is not bad. I became overweight on my BMI scale when I weighed 125. I am only 5’0” tall and I need to get my weight under control before it goes any further… Plus I want to be skinny on my wedding day!

2. I won $200.00 on Vacation!

3. Christmas is in 25days. I have started my Christmas shopping but there is still a ton more to get done. Have you started yours?

4. We bought a new washer and dryer… Kinda as a Christmas gift to each other (even though it went on Coy’s card, not a mutual one. Lol). Our dryer has been broken for awhile. We’ve had it fixed but a month later it started crapping out again. It takes 4 hours to dry things… It’s awful!

5. I met my Wedding Coordinator over the weekend and she is a ditz. We set the appointment 2 months ago, yet she was 15 minutes late after I told her we were on a tight schedule and extremely unprepared. Our conversation:

HER- “So, you came to see the Spa Wall?”

ME- “Well, we’ve already seen it but sure! We wouldn’t mind seeing it again. But what I really came for was to get the final details completed like my flowers and aisle runner?”

She hands me a brochure

ME- “I’ve already seen this and know exactly what I want”

HER- “Oh! So, you’ve set a date?”

ME- “Yes, we signed a contract”

HER- “Oh, I’m sorry. I’m sure it’s in my office somewhere”

That’s just a little taste of how our morning went with her. She also told us our reception package would be $750.00 not including the food, turns out the space is $3,000.00… Boy, was she off! Goodness Gracious! I’m not trying to be a bridezilla, I just want to know that on May 28, she isn’t going to say something like “Oh yes, the Smith Family!” and I’m like “Who are they?”

Well, thanks for reading!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow- with my wedding planning I was the ditz and my planner was on the ball! It's not bridezilla-like at all for you to want your planner to be on the ball. She needs to be for the day to go off right! Hopefully she was having a rough day and everything will be perfect from here on out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Girl, I'm only 4'11" and feeling the same way you are! I'm at my heaviest right now. =\
    2. Yay for winning money!
    3. YAY Christmas! I haven't started shopping yet, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. same weight boat. been between 118 and 124 my whole life and now am 135. it's driving me crazy! i blamed it on my newlywed status but now that we're going on two years, it's just too far ;) lets keep each other accountable!!

    -JM

    ReplyDelete