Monday, December 6, 2010

Wedding Registery and other sorts

I originally thought about writing about my fear of having ugly children and my recent nightmare about this, but I'd rather not today... instead let's talk about date night and how we are going to do our Wedding Registry tonight and some of the items we're putting on there.

1. We are re-doing our bedroom and bathroom. Just small changes because we like the black and cream colors we have now, but we need a new comforter. I love this one:

2.We NEED new towels... Right now they are hot pink because I was 18 when I bought them... We are going to do tan towels and put the hot pink ones in the guest bathroom for now.

3. I want a Panini maker... It also will be great for quesadillas and such.

4. I'd also love new bath rugs.

5. Also, we recently ditched my old crappy rug in our living room so I could use a new one... It looks so empty without it.

6. I want drapes in kitchen, but we may or may not ask for them.

I'm sure I will find many more items to put on there. Though, we are not putting an Espresso Machine (if you read earlier posts then you know I've been wanting one) on there because my Mom is buying us one for Christmas.

On to even more exciting news... BUR-BUR-BURR! I've lost 5lbs during my first week of Weight Watchers... I can't wait to say 10lbs. I also have bad news though... I fell on the treadmill Tuesday and busted up BOTH knees (especially the right one) after hobbling for several days and numerous sleep-less nights, they are feeling better... BUT (here's the bad news) it still hurts so incredibly bad when I try and run, so I haven't been able to. My poor knees!

Thanks for reading! Come back on Wednesday for Randomness.

1 comment:

  1. How exciting to do your registry list! We haven't done ours yet, but I am looking forward to it!

    And congrats on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete