Monday, November 8, 2010

"What should I talk about today?” this is a question I ask myself nearly every Monday, when I sit down at the computer and catch up on blogs, which I haven’t read since Wednesday. So, what should I write about today? How I am so un-ambitious to lose weight until I find out someone has lost more than me? No, I’ll talk about weight when I actually want to give up great food… Or should I talk about my amazing weekend or my excitement for the holidays? No. And no… So, what?... Wasn’t the point of this blog to talk about Coy’s and my struggles through Medical school? Yes, but let’s face it all he does is study which makes my life far more exciting… Let’s talk about wedding inspiration. Yes, that sounds fun!!




I have officially decided my colors are black, white and yellow with splashes of green.



I've mentioned before I like the vintage feel. My dress and stuff is vintage looking. I thought this record CD would be a good idea for a party favor. For my something old I'm carrying grandmother's bible from when she was young, behind my flowers. I thought that seemed to go well with the vintage look.

I love this reception photo, because it incorporates trees whch has nothing to do with a "vintage feel" but I still love it!!

And how couldn't I love this photo. It is such a great idea with the yellow shoes and yellow socks. Too bad my shoes are ivory.

Thanks for reading!!

3 comments:

  1. I love your color choices!! I think they go well with vintage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great colors!

    ps. thanks for stopping by my blog, and for the nice comment! Hope all goes great for your wedding planning! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey doll! Love those colors you chose. And goodness, what a snob I sounded like in my last blog post - don't listen to me rambling on about the weekend recap... I'm just as guilty as anyone! Ha!

    Have an awesome week!! ;)

    ReplyDelete