Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Before I get started in on my Random-ness. I just wanted to share my sister's blog with everyone... Read about her weight loss adventure. Jenny's blog.
  • I want to Thank everyone for reading, commenting and following me. I greatly appreciate the fact that someone/anyone wants to read about my thoughts and stories of my life.
  • I've been trying to read a book every month.. It was part of this past year's New Years Resolution.
  • January was "Gone for Good" by Harlan Coben, February was "Mommywood" by Tori Spelling, March was "Pursuit" by Karen Robard, April was "Hold Tight" by Harlan Coben, May was "Obsession" by Karen Robard, June was "Chelsea, Chelsea, Bang, Bang" by Chelsea Handler, July was "Shattered" by Karen Robard, August was "Official Book Club Selection: A Memoir of Kathy Griffin" by Kathy Griffin... I skipped September, October and November because I just couldn't get into the book I was trying to read. BUT then I started to read James Patterson and have been hooked ever since!
  • I have been reading "Kiss the Girls:" by James Patterson. So, we decided to rent the movie.. It sucks compared to the book. I hate when I get all excited about something and it lets me down.
  • I'm done with Christmas shopping!
  • Tonight, I'm clearing off the dinner table, popping open a bottle (or two) of wine and having myself a wrapping party!
  • I probably won't write these next few days because I plan to be busy with Christmas Festivities.
I hope everyone has a great and safe Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment