Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Random Wednesday: Christmas Edition

  • I'm dreaming of a white Christmas (it snowed last year).

  • It's supposed to be 54 degrees on Christmas Eve with 0% precipitation so we won't see snow.

  • I'm off Christmas Eve and then work Christmas. I've never had to work a Christmas before.

  • I'm about half way done with my Christmas shopping... I wanted to be done and just be wrapping this weekend but nope!

  • I've never been kissed under a mistletoe... but I always see how awkward/romantic they make it in movies and have always dreamt of it one day happening to me.

  • It was actually once believed that if you weren't kissed under the mistletoe you wouldn't be able to wed in the upcoming year... I hope it happens to me this year since I'm suppose to get married May 28

  • I hate eggnog.

  • I hate when people write "XMAS" because like my Mamaw always says "don't take Christ out of Christmas"

My Christmas Eve/Christmas Schedule (because I know everyone is dying to know my plans):

Christmas Eve- 10am: Head over to Papaw & Mamaw's for our big Christmas breakfast and to open gifts with my Aunt, Uncle, Cousins, and thier wives and kids.

2pm: Head to Fort Smith to see Coy's family and exchange gifts with them.

8pm: Head home. Followed by sleep...

Christmas- 8am: Christmas at my Mom's. Breakfast and exchanging gifts with my mom, sister and my sister's boyfriend.

11am- WORK

5pm- Dinner and gifts with my love!

The first full weekend is January we have to head back up to Fort Smith for our other Christmas Celebrations... The past few months have been extremely busy for us. I feel like everytime I turn around I have to find someone to watch the dogs again. My poor babies.


Well, I hope everyone has a great rest of the week!! Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. I've never been kissed under the mistletoe either, but I've always dreamed of it because it is so romanticized in movies. I am OK with snow, but by no means do I want one of Oklahoma's crazy ice storms this year lol. I also hate when people say X-mas and for the same reason as your Mamaw! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and I really enjoy your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Christmas agenda sounds pretty busy, just like ours!! And it is pretty crappy trying to find someone to watch the dogs, yes? Matthew and I dread going out of town for this very reason!!!

    ReplyDelete