Friday, February 11, 2011

I'm back! Did you miss me?... I'm sorry I've taken such a long break, but hopefully I can get myself back on track. I've decided since I've been gone so long I will just use today to catch everyone up on my life, my thoughts and whatever else I feel like sharing. It's kind of like a belated Random Wednesday.
  • I was snowed in all last week... Coy and I spent a lot of time together. We caught up on our shows, watched a ton of movies, I became obsessed with Sims 3 and I read quite a bit.
  • Even though I was snowed in I still only managed to workout 2 days... 3days if you count snow shoveling as a workout... I'm ashamed!
  • I've also only worked out 2xs this week, too... I'm so lazy, I know.
  • BUT I told myself this morning, that since it's supposed to be getting warmer in the next week I WILL be working out at least 5xs. I'll let you know if I actually do.
  • My newest obsession is Vanilla Diet Dr. Peppers. It's awful because I never drink pop because it makes me "up chuck", to be honest. It's a bad obsession, which bring me to my next subject.
  • Now, for my rant of the week: I saw Lady GaGa's interview in Vogue and was really.. I don't even have words for my shock... She said that she feels she is one of the best artists of her time, that she has an amazing voice and ya-da-de ya-da-de... She is a great performer, because she is weird and people like it. BUT she is NOT one of the best "artists" of her time. I was mainly just irritated because she was actually telling someone this... AND the biggest load of crap she said was that she was the best songwriter of her time... "You know that I love you boy. Hot like Mexico. Rejoice.". Wow! Lady Gaga, what poetry?!.. Or what about "I want your Psycho, Your vertigo stick, while your admiring, your baby is sick". Lady GaGa, thank you for those inspiring words. WHAT? NO!... Like I said she puts on one crazy show, but I'm sorry she is not as great as she seems to thing she is.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and please feel free to comment about Lady GaGa's interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment