Monday, February 14, 2011

My Fairytale. My Valentine.

Once upon a time… a girl said yes to a date with a boy. They had an amazing first date that started with dinner, then coffee and the conversations just went on for hours. That date turned into dates, which turned into days then weeks which turned into months and the next thing they knew love had crept up on them. Then one Thursday night after a long day at work, she came home to her boyfriend in a panic saying there was an emergency at her Grandparent’s house and they had to get over there as soon as they could... But as they arrived she realized there wasn’t an emergency at all. Instead she saw rose pedals leading to candles, flowers and champagne. That's when he got on one knee and asked her to marry him... 6 months ago I told Coy I would become his wife. It wasn't long before we had set a date and after 6 months of waiting, we only have 3.5 months left before we are getting married! He is the best Valentine I have ever had. I am so glad he is in my life.

3 comments:

  1. What a great love story! I love hearing how couples come together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet! It's getting so close - how excited are you??? How is your planning? Finished? Close to finished? or Not at all close?

    ReplyDelete