Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Random Wednesday

Greetings Readers,
It's Random Wednesday, so here are the random things happening to me in my and Coy's life.
  • I am doing a 5k this weekend!
  • I had an amazing Valentine's with Coy. We saw "Gneomo and Juliet" it was adorable. Then, we went to eat at a steak place called "Blue Stone", where I recieved a single red rose.
  • I have been fighting something off (cold-wise) since last Friday and this morning StuDoc Coy told me to start taking Sudafed D, which is making me feel nauseated.
  • I hate being sick.
  • I'm ready to go back to school but I know it won't happen, because it's just bad timing.
  • I want to be a teacher... I've been thinking about it for awhile and it's really where I feel I should be.

Now for my recent Google searches:

  1. "Owl Tattoos"- because I really want another tattoo... I have 2 so far, but I really want an owl on the top of my left foot... My mom would be so disappointed in me and so would my future children. lol
  2. "Recipes for snow ice cream"- We got a ton of snow 2 weeks ago and we decided to attempt snow ice cream. I loved it, but Coy not so much.
  3. "How to have a good work review"- because well I didn't want to have a bad one.
  4. "Ridge Grill"-because there is a restuarant by this name on my way to work and I really want to try it... BUT they aren't open yet.

Well, thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment