It's Random Wednesday, so here are the random things happening to me in my and Coy's life.
- I am doing a 5k this weekend!
- I had an amazing Valentine's with Coy. We saw "Gneomo and Juliet" it was adorable. Then, we went to eat at a steak place called "Blue Stone", where I recieved a single red rose.
- I have been fighting something off (cold-wise) since last Friday and this morning StuDoc Coy told me to start taking Sudafed D, which is making me feel nauseated.
- I hate being sick.
- I'm ready to go back to school but I know it won't happen, because it's just bad timing.
- I want to be a teacher... I've been thinking about it for awhile and it's really where I feel I should be.
Now for my recent Google searches:
- "Owl Tattoos"- because I really want another tattoo... I have 2 so far, but I really want an owl on the top of my left foot... My mom would be so disappointed in me and so would my future children. lol
- "Recipes for snow ice cream"- We got a ton of snow 2 weeks ago and we decided to attempt snow ice cream. I loved it, but Coy not so much.
- "How to have a good work review"- because well I didn't want to have a bad one.
- "Ridge Grill"-because there is a restuarant by this name on my way to work and I really want to try it... BUT they aren't open yet.
Well, thank you for reading.