Monday, July 26, 2010

My Favorite Things

When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad.

I've been brain storming lately about what I'd like to write about on here. So, with inspirations from other blogs I've read, I've decided I'm going to do a blog on all the things that are my favorites. Some things are ever changing like jewelry tastes and clothing items, but most preferences stay the same like food and wine.


This leaf necklace I've recently fell in love with, but I always loved my peace sign necklace which I got this past December.
Love coffee! Always have, but something has made my mornings even better lately.
I also love Rocky, Kuhmo, Coy and my Iphone. lol

(Made on thy Iphone. lol)

My newest fashion trend has been adding gold to my outfits.


Ooooh! And I've also been loving vests with belts.


My favorite show is True Blood.


My favorite color lately has been purple. It tends to vary with season.

There are so many other things that are my favorites... Sushi, dinner at my Mom's house, planning/having themed parties, etc.

Thanks for reading, guys! Questions? Comments? Leave them for me to read.



No comments:

Post a Comment