Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Love of my Life

Once upon a time… a girl said yes to a date with a boy. They had an amazing first date that started with dinner and went on for hours. That date turned into dates, which turned into days then weeks which turned into months and the next thing they knew love had crept up on them. Then this past Thursday night (August 12), after a long day at work, she came home to a boyfriend in a panic saying there was an emergency at her Mamaw’s (intense? I know) and they had to get over there A.S.A.P. But as they arrived she realized there wasn’t an emergency AT ALL! Instead she saw rose pedals leading to candles, flowers and champagne. There he got on one knee and asked her to marry him…. And I said “OF COURSE!!”



3 comments:

  1. My how romantic!!! CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a romantic moment it was for the two of you and how I love both of you so very very much. I am so excited for what the future holds for the two of you. Yor are both very special and loved very much.

    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet!! Congrats, girl! Let the wedding planning begin. :)

    ReplyDelete