Thursday, September 16, 2010

Blessed

I am so blessed that sometimes I just don’t know what to do with myself. I’d just like to take a day (a little time) to count my blessings.

1. My entire family.

a. I am not only am blessed to have an aunt and uncle who I am close to, but cousins and grandparents who also are a big support team for me…


b. My mom is amazing. My mom is so giving. She is the best shoulder to cry on and always is willing to listen.


c. My sister, Jenny is the best-est best friend a girl could ask for!


d. Matt, Jenny's boyfriend, belongs in the category because he is like my brother. He is so kind-hearted and willing to put up with my crazy red-headed sister. lol


2. My little family at home.

a. Coy is my dream come true. He cooks, he cleans, and he is smart and handsome. I’m so lucky to have him.


b. Rocky and Kuhmo make me so happy! They are not only the cutest but also the best dogs ever.


3. My jobs

a. Not only am I blessed to have two jobs, but I love everyone I work with.

b. I love the money I earn... I mean the money I am blessed with. Lol


4. Me and my family’s health

a. Everyone is well, except for maybe those

pesky little allergies that pop up.


5. My Friends

a. I love every single one of my friends.


b. I love all the moments I get to share with them.


6. A car that runs

a. It has heating and air… and it gets me place to place. Amazing!


7. My house

a. A roof over my head

b. A place to sleep

c. Somewhere that holds memories

d. Somewhere to make memories


8. Iced Tea

a. How can that not be one of the greatest blessings God has given?.... other than…


9. FOOD

a. Sushi (Flying Fish)

b. Home-cooked meals by Coy, Jenny and/or Mom. What a delight!?

c. Money to go out to eat

d. Breakfast

e. Lunch

f. Dinner


10. Sanctuary (Our Church)

a. The fact that I have found a church I absolutely love.

b. A church that Coy loves too.


I am so very blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment