Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Random Wednesday

So, I’ve been thinking… I have all these random things that go through my head and it’s hard for me to always write in complete sentences for an entire post so with motivation from fellow bloggers I’ve decided to create… RANDOM WEDNESDAYS!.. Happy Things. Sad Things. Irritating Things. Random Things. All in one Place!... Ready. Set. Go.
  • I love sleep. I love it so much that I am late for work 4 out of 5 mornings. Glad they are laid back here.
  • My new favorite drink at Stary-bucks is caramel macchiato. I get it in a Grande, with 1.5 pumps of vanilla and 1.5 pumps of hazelnut, non-fat milk and non-fat doesn’t mean hold the caramel drizzle. I like that.
  • I hate when I comment on someone’s blog with a question and they don’t answer. It makes me want to say “fine, I won’t follow you anymore”.
  • I feel like I am no longer “up with fashion”, because I can no longer shop for the latest trends. I feel so boring now.
  • I snapped at one my employees last night. I sarcastically told her she was “a delight to work with”. Not good behavior for a manager, but she has continually given me attitude. BUT that is far from an excuse for my behavior. Don’t worry, I will be telling her sorry when we work together again.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHA I seriously love that you told off one of your employees. I wanted to do that so many times when I was a manager!

    ReplyDelete