Thursday, September 9, 2010

It's official...

We are getting married on May 28, 2011 at MGM...



We sent the contract last week, signed and all official. We chose The Spa Wall.. Well, I chose it and Coy agreed.


We will fly out the morning of Friday, May 27 and get our marriage license and then have the rest of the day to hang out and take care of any final details. Then, Saturday morning I plan to sleep in (even though, I'll probably be too excited), have brunch in the room, get ready there and the wedding will take place at 2 with a small reception that will follow. Only family is invited, but no worries we will have a reception here in Tulsa when we get back from our honeymoon... MGM will not only take care of my venue, but also my flowers, pastor, music, etc. It's such a relief! Now I just want the day to actually get here. I can HARDLY wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment