Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Med School is hard… Coy studies non-stop and even though I see him every night I just feel like we don’t actually have any quality time together. Good news though: He has gotten above a 70% on all his tests and stuff, but it’s honestly because Med School is his life. We have made it through ¼ of the semester and knowing we have a date night each week is what keeps me going. Also, I get to look forward to us going out of town for a few days in November. I keep trying to reach out to spouses going through the same thing but for example, I joined the SAA (this group for Med Students and their Spouses) and Coy and I have not been able to attend any events due to the fact that I work almost every night. I will admit though, me working at night makes it easier on Coy because he doesn’t have me as a distraction.

On a more positive note, I went wedding dress shopping over the weekend and I’ve narrowed it down to two dresses. I have a fitting on Oct.9, so I have to make my final decision before then.

Just to give everyone a glimpse into what is going through my head!


That's it for now!! I think I'm going to start Random Wednesdays, tomorrow! You will see what I mean...

xoxo,

-Kris-

1 comment:

  1. ooOOOOooo... I love the direction you're going. Do you read Snippet and Ink? It's one of my favorite wedding sites!

    ReplyDelete